Hannah’s Patreon Pledges
Already an active writer and content creator, Hannah lives with a life limiting illness. She creates poetry, blogs and videos surrounding this theme, talking about everything from death and hospice care, to the lighter side of having a visible difference. As her illness prevents her from working in a traditional way, using a Patreon profile to supplement her project income allows her to continue producing her creative and engaging content.
You can check out Hannah’s Patreon here. Up for grabs are:
– Pill Poems – small poems encased inside a pill!
– Access to videos 24 hours before they are published on YouTube
– A monthly set of writing prompts
– Exclusive audio content
– The unreleased audio book of Hannah’s recent pamphlet Dear Body
– One to one feedback on your own poetry